Tiny apartment in Tel Aviv
In renovating this tiny apartment in Tel Aviv, we used many tricks to make it seem much larger and airier than it actually is:
* The wooden planks accent the length of the room.
* Niches store books and other objects, thus avoiding clutter .
* The big window adds much light and air.
* The walls were painted a pure white, to add size. Warmth was added through the use of colorful fabrics, in hues of orange, red and yellow.
* We used very small ( but comfortable) pieces of furniture.
*The coffee table is oval , and because of its glass top – very light in appearance.
* Even though the room is small, it has many sources of artificial lighting.